Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!



Between the holiday travels, endless Christmas cookies and meals, opening presents, and seeing old friends and family members, I have been neglecting my little blog.

As From Horses to Photography enters it's second year, I noticed I blog more and more on the food that I devoured and cooked with painstaking effort. After all, I live to eat. Blogging opened up my eyes to the culinary world (and Top Chef!), bringing new ideas and meeting home chefs. I begin to contemplate whether to change the theme of From Horses to Photography. What I learn about blogging is that every blogger should write from their heart, and not something to impress sponsors and/or readers (but still keep the content interesting).  


Being a future-dietitian, talking about food is inevitable, and food is my passion. So I decided to include more posts on food and food-related issues. From Horses to Photography is still going to be about my simple life in Lexington and the foods I chow, with photos as challenges of my ever-improving photography skills. Stay tune for more of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It