Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snowy Busy Days: List of Details

I am having a busy week. I helped my man move into my apartment (that's right, he drove all the way from Wisconsin just to be with me!), cooked, and watched lots of football (yea Packers!). Oh and study for my first exam as a graduate student and practice for a presentation the next day. Enough complaining. Afterall, who isn't busy anymore?

Here's a glimpse of my busy life:

Studying for exam
f/4, 1/200, ISO 1600

Taking pictures of my beautiful birthday bouquet
f/4.5, 1/10, ISO1600

Hanging out with my man and wolf
f/4.5, 1/8, ISO 1600

Devouring a whole bag of Hershey's Kisses
f/5.3, 1/50, ISO 1600

Waiting for spring to come so I have strawberries
f/6.3, 1/320, ISO 400

Eating a sandwich
f/4.2, 1/50, ISO 1600

Wondering what Lola is thinking
f/5, 1/4000, ISO 1600

How's your week going compared to mine?

While looking through the photos in my computer, I realized that I like taking close-up and detailed shots of things. Probably because I know how to set my camera to close-up than landscape setting. I like how the objects become the main and only focus of the shot. Or maybe because there is only so many cloudy and snowy scenes that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It