Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fudge Shoppe

Welcome to the Kentucky Fudge Company located in Harrodsburg, Kentucky.

f/4.5, 1/400, ISO 1600


It was originally a pharmacy that somehow became a cafe.

f/5.6, 1/50, ISO 1600


Its menu consists of over a dozen of ice cream, coffee drinks, and more delicious goodness.

f/5.6, 1/25, ISO 1600


Hmmmm...what should I have?




We visited the first settlement in Kentucky, Harrodsburg today. The town began in 1774 where a group of pioneers made their way through the Appalachian Mountains and settled here. The town was filled with historic buildings and sites. This pharmacy/fudge shoppe is no exception.


f/5.6, 1/30, ISO 1600

I certainly got my fill with ice cream sundae today.

f/5.6, 1/25, ISO 1600


Wait...did I hear milk shake?
The kind that the waitress brings you the extra milkshake in the tall metal cup?
I will take a milkshake to go please, with extra chocolate syrup.

f/4.5, 1/25, ISO 1600


You might wonder about my previous random posts.
Yes, I may be having a writer's block, but that is no excuse.
I also realize that I am in a comfortable situation with my camera when I should be practicing and trying out new tricks.

Anyways, right now I got extra chocolate milkshake in my mind. I promise something better later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It