Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Glaring Sun

I can't count how many times I have looked up at the sun this summer, wishing a piece of fluffy cloud could over this radiating thing.

When I was small, I would draw the sun as a circle with lots of wavy tentacle. At f/32, the sun has showed it's true face. Like Apollo holding thousands of spears.

f/32, 1/200, ISO 200


Yet, this fifty trillion times ten to the ninty-nine power watts of light bulb just does not give up.



Yes, I thank the sun for the help in making my cherry tomato.


f/5.3, 1/640, ISO 200


 But just thinking of it makes me sweat.

f/32, 1/200, ISO 200


So for now I will just enjoy a juicy peach or two. 

f/13, 1/160, ISO 200

And wait till the sun goes down....and cool off from the glaring sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It