Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lessons From Lola

Since Lola came into my life three years ago, I have learned many life lessons from her. It might be cliche to say that she's my best friend, but she is.


f/4.5, 1/250, ISO 800



She looks at my with admiration and thinks I am the greatest person in the world.
No one gets as excited as she does when she sees me coming through the front door.
Even if I was gone for the whole day.

f/4.5, 1/1000, ISO 800



Her silliness makes me laugh.


f/4.5, 1/320, ISO 800



She listens attentively to my sob stories and my happiest moments.
No judgement and questions, just listens.

f/5, 1/250, ISO 800



She follows her little button nose and her instincts.
She lets me know when things aren't right..or when she's hungry.

f/5, 1/200, ISO 800




She starts her day with a smile as if today is already better than yesterday.
No matter what happens, you still see her smile.
She lets you know that she loves you unconditionally.

f/5, 1/160, ISO 800



These are the little lessons I learned from Lola on how to treat your love ones.

What if we start treating people around us like our canine best friends do?

If Lola can do it, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It