Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Color Booster

I am not much of a photo editor kind of person. I think good photographs should come from a good photographer who knows the best settings and the end product would not need further editing. This is coming from some who just started taking pictures, my knowledge on photo editing is kind of limited. For 99% of my pictures, I use ViewNX 2 which is a program that came with my Nikon camera package. I adjusted the contrast, color booster, highlighter, and sharpness. Look what I ended up with.

f/5, 1/800, ISO 800



 I spy a bumble bee...

f/8, 1/1000, ISO 400



Va va voom yellow!

f/13, 1/200, ISO 400


What a difference small adjustments make. But I almost feel like some flowers look artificial, like the last one with yellow flowers.

What do you think? To edit or not to edit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It