Friday, August 19, 2011

Kentucky State Fair

I went to the ultimate summer festival today.
You got it, the Kentucky State Fair.
Every state fair has the best of all things together in one place, the best beef cattle, the largest pumpkin, the greasiest food, the best people watching view, the heaviest watermelon, and the most handsome turkey.

Moreover, the fair is where you learn about the state's culture and ways of life.


f/10, 1/320, ISO 400


And how crazy looking this goat may seem.
f/5, 1/20, ISO 1600


In every state fair, there is always that rooster who thinks he can make the loudest sound,

f/8, 1/15, ISO 1600


...and Daisy the curious cow.

f/7.1, 1/50, ISO 1600


The Ferris wheel would always be the best spot for a date, no matte which state fair.

f/10, 1/1000, ISO 400


I got my fair share of free food samples and goodies.
I learned about the Kentuckians through their agricultural bests.
But I must say, I miss the Wisconsin cream puffs and the 25 cents milk.

f/5.6, 1/13, ISO 1600

What's in your state fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It