Wednesday, April 13, 2011
This Week: A List
This week my life has been taken over by the 10 page research paper. I knew about the assignment since January but I chose to start the paper about 5 days ago. Good move. But I am happy to tell you that I am writing on page 9 and I still have 24 hours until the deadline. Meanwhile, I managed to accomplish the following things:
1. I ate half of a cantaloupe in 3 days.
I am not the only who loves cantaloupe.
2. We were in Petsmart yesterday and someone (it wasn't me or Jake) got so excited that she peed in the store. For a well potty-trained dog, it was a big O-O-P-S.
I wonder if she is still embarrassed by it.
3. I watched the leaves grow by the second. I hope it would eventually cover up my naked neighbor across the street. (The latter is somewhat true)
4. I made Mexican lasagna.
5. I had homemade butter biscuits with real strawberries and whipped cream every night for dessert.
6. Most of all, I wish for a nice afternoon nap.
Have a good week!