Sunday, September 18, 2011

Busy Days

Here is my excuse for not posting something new for 5 days, school and work. Fair enough?
This would be my last semester as a real student (by real I mean I have one more credit in the spring) and I would like to make the best of it. I remember earlier this year when I first started school again after working for two years, and I love it. Call me a nerd, but I am actually working something I want and something I care deeply about. It is not like undergrad where half of my time is spent socializing (like in bars, just an example) and staying pass 11:30pm.

I like to tell myself to enjoy school right now. What happens after school is another mystery. Kind of like treading in muddy water...and caramelizing onion.

f/6.3, 1/320, ISO 100

Enough self-reflecting for now.
A real post coming later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It