Friday, September 2, 2011

Stuffed Peppers

I am a self-taught cook and gardener. Over the last few years my experience in cooking and gardening has taught me tremendously that no book can ever do so. I might sound like a wise old lady who knows all the tricks there is, I am not. I still have much to learn, for example photography. I have been doing a lot of wedding planning/researching and while I was looking at some amazing wedding photographs, I wonder what it would take to be that level of a professional photographer.

Then I reminded myself...practice. I did not become the cook and gardener that I am today without practice. Well, and of course some curiosity and experimenting.

My peppers were finally ready to be consumed. Jake kept reminding me that I would never get to the size of bell pepper that I see in grocery. So I settled with snack-size ones.


f/6.3, 1/60, ISO 400

Clean and cut the peppers in half...

f/6.3, 1/25, ISO 1600


....then in the goodies (onions, shredded zucchini, herbs, bread crumbs, sausage, and an egg)

f/5.6, 1/50, ISO 1600
Here are the important steps:

Stuff

f/6.3, 1/20, ISO 1600
and bake!

f/6.3, 1/30, ISO 1600
For now I will be satisfied with with my snack-size stuffed peppers and I will think about my worries later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It