Friday, September 9, 2011

The Thing That Neve Ends

The other day I found this.
Gross, you might think.
Yes, it's everywhere.
On the couch, in every corner of the apartment, and on everything.
By everything, I mean everything.
I knew, it was that season again.
The season that never ends.

f/5.6, 1/40, ISO 1600

Naturally I went to the source of this grossness.

f/5, 1/320, ISO 1600

"What?! Me? Never!" Lola claimed.

f/5, 1/100, ISO 1600

So I followed the suspect out to the balcony.
There it was...dog hair.
Everywhere.
So much that it forms a giant hairball big enough to soak up all the spilled oil on the Gulf Coast.

f/13, 1/40, ISO 800

So I started brushing, day and night.
I kept brushing but more hair kept coming out.
There is no end to this.

f/5.6, 1/320, ISO 800

I am sure there are some happy birds out there thanking Lola for her hair.
Not me.

f/13, 1/25, ISO 800

I run my vacuum twice a week.
I brush her everyday, three times a day.
I don't know where all these hair is coming from.
Enough.

But how do you say no to this cute face?


f/5, 1/1250, ISO 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It