Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I, Jack the Pumpking King

Name that movie!




It's from "Nightmare Before Christmas", my favorite holiday movie.
The line was when Jack the Pumpkin King realized he was tired of creating Halloween year after year, so he decided to steal Christmas from Sandy Claws.

f/10, 1/250, ISO 200


I know the songs from movie so well that I could probably sing it to you.

f/16, 1/80, ISO 200


You would probably said no.
I won't torture you then unless you are in a car with me while I have the soundtrack blasting.

f/18, 1/100, ISO 200


I love being festive. Halloween party? Yes, please. Although I am not big into costumes, I do love everything Autumn-related. You can count on me for putting together a whole 6-course Thanksgiving meal, and more.

f/7.1, 1/200, ISO 200


As you can see, I went a little overboard with the pumpkins. We ended up with two large ones and one small one for Lola.

f/10, 1/200, ISO 200

The pumpkin carving with "Nightmare Before Christmas" is this weekend, when Jack the Pumpking and the Oogy Boogy Man will make their appearance. I will be sipping witches' brew and eating bloody brain. hehehe!


p.s. Check out the new tab on top of the page. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It