Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Home

After 16 hours of flight I am finally back in Lexington. It feels great to be back with my love ones and to sleep on my bed again. But everytime I visit my parents in Hong Kong, it gets harder and harder to leave. When people ask me where I am from, sometimes I say Hong Kong, sometimes Madison or Lexington. Home is where my family is, yet they are scattered around the world.

The day before I left, my parents and I went for a walk near the apartment towards the Hong Kong International Airport.

f/8, 1/200, ISO 100

 Airport.

f/5.6, 1/1250, ISO 200


The cable car that leads to the big Buddha.

f/6.3, 1/640, ISO 200



f/8, 1/400, ISO 200


 Growing up, I always lived by the ocean. I love looking the endless horizon and plentiful of seafood available. Instead of the ocean, I got horses and rolling hills here in Lexington. A year ago I moved to this city by myself and now I have my own little family. Lexington is where my home is.

f/7.1, 1/640, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It