Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Finish Line

On Thanksgiving Day I ran towards the finish line (I am the girl in blue long-sleeves. Photo credit: Jake).

f/5.6, 1/500, ISO 1600


Not just the 5K finish line, but I crossed the finish line of my cooking marathon.

f/4.2, 1/20, ISO 1600


My sister had a brilliant idea that we should stuff the turkey.
I was going to make the classic bread "stuffing", or more like bread dressing.
This stuffing is awesome, it had wild rice, fresh cranberry, and all the good stuff.

f/4.5, 1/20, ISO 1600


My own finish line consisted of mashed sweet potato, garlicky brussels sprouts, fresh cranberry sauce, herbed bread dressing, berry strata, and pumpkin pie. Along with endless refills...

f/4.5, 1/15, ISO 1600


Yum yum yum! I conquered my own finish line.
(or num num num as my sister would say)




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a delicious Thanksgiving meal. I'm so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It