Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Week

This week is my last push before a few days of beak for Thanksgiving. On Monday I gave a lecture on fat metabolism and exercise. I was so nervous that I finished the lecture 15 minutes earlier. Yikes. Then my week is not completed until I finish two papers, one exam, and another exam on next Monday. Busy, busy, busy. So I did something yesterday that would cheer me up.


f/4.8, 1/80, ISO 1600


I bought a turkey!

Planning this Thanksgiving meal is pretty exciting for me and I will be updating you on my meal-prepping progress.

Here is the meal plan (so far; hover over for recipe link):
Classic Roast Turkey and Giblet Gravy
Maple-Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Caramelized Onion and Sauteed Green Beans
Herbed Bread Stuffing
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie

All classic Thanksgiving dishes, just the way I like it.

Anyway, more studying for now and more food talking later. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It