Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Contest - Results!

Remember I submitted photos back in September for Henry Clay calendar photo contest?

I heard back from them last week....


and they chose two of my three photos!!

Yipee! Woot! Woot!


f/5.6, 1/800, ISO 800



f/18, 1/100, ISO 800



When I told my Dad about this he asked if it was the camera (which he bought for me) or my skills. I would like to think it was a bit of both. Having my photos chosen for a calendar shows that I am improving in my photography skills, that I am getting somewhere. I was told that my photos would be displayed at a art gallery during the calendar revealing event later this month. I am pumped. I knew snapping tons of pictures everywhere I go would help. Practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It