Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vegetable Gardening - Finale

The persistent frost every morning has left my vegetable ready to say good bye for the year.
Our carved pumpkins have been rotting outside for a week now.
And Lola is eager to get her "view" back.

f/14, 1/100, ISO 400


The cherry tomatoes did not have a chance to turn red and I am left with a a pound and half of them. Fried green tomato, anyone?

f/5.6, 1/640, ISO 400



f/5.6, 1/320, ISO 400


Taking down the garden was definitely more work than planting seeds. I have nothing to look forward to for the next six months.

f/10, 1/100, ISO 400


Nothing but dozens of soil-filled pots.

f/10, 1/25, ISO 400


Despite the spider-mite invasion, my balcony-pot gardening was a success this year. I made lots of roasted cherry tomato on pasta, sautee green beans, and stuffed peppers over the summer. If only I have an actual plot to plant more. For now, I am going to plan on what other veggies I am going to plant next spring.



f/10, 1/25, ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It