Monday, March 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland


f/10, 1/200, ISO 100


I never thought we would get a snow "storm" in March. All it took was four inches of snow to get school to be canceled.
Just as I was getting excited to take tons of spring bloom pictures, I got something better.
It was the most beautiful sight to wake up to.
Fluffy white snow and clear blue sky.

A winter wonderland in March.


f/10, 1/250, ISO 100



f/7.1, 1/80, ISO 100


f/10, 1/160, ISO 100



Probably being part husky, Lola LOVES snow and the cold.
We had breakfast in a hurry then got dressed in snowpants that we haven't wore since moving from Wisconsin. We walked around the neighborhood and in the snow for an hour this morning, and Lola would stop every steps to take laps of snow. The snow reminded me of living in Wisconsin and we would be cross-country skiing now.


f/4, 1/800, ISO 100



Today was the best Monday I have had for a long time.


f/4.5, 1/2000, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It