Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Final Push


f/7.1, 1/20, ISO 110
 
Fifteen months after I moved to Lexington, I am finishing up what I came here for. In a couple weeks I will be walking with cap and gown receiving my Master's of Science diploma. That is if I complete this final push of school work. Currently, I am writing the sixth page of my research paper on the "Success and Challenges of Lifestyle Modification as Obesity Treatment". The work doesn't end here.

f/5.6, 1/640, ISO 800

I will spare you with my long to-do list.
I finally admitted that I am a Kentucky Wildcat when I actually got excited about basketball, and I don't generally care much about basketball before coming here.

Last night Jake and I went to a Graduation Party hosted by the University of Kentucky Alumni Association, I can never pass on free food and t-shirts. That was when I realized my year and half of hard work will be coming to an end and I will be moving to Huntington to start my career (don't worry, it's only temporary!).

It is always hard to close a chapter on life and begin a new one. We are creature of habits. I think the best we can do is to embrace the change and look for the positives. After all, that's what makes life exciting.

Now, back to my final push to the end.

f/7.1, 1/640, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It