Monday, April 9, 2012

Road Trip!

Over Easter break, we took a trip to Pennsylvania to visit family. Eight plus hours in the car equals lots of time for playing with my camera, discussing about who Lola might be if she was a real person, counting the number of Triscuits I'm eating, and listening to multiple audio books.

f/5.3, 1/1600, ISO 400


The more East we drove towards the Appalachian Mountains, the more deserted things got. We stopped in Huntington, West Virginia to scout out where I will be spending ten months in. It was not exactly my choice of living environment, but I am just glad I got an internship.

f/5.3, 1/320, ISO 200


f/4.2, 1/200, ISO 800, +0.3EV


Six hours and fifty-four minutes later, I was still in the car. I counted the number of suicidal bugs on my windshield until I lost count, and somehow I did not get any state border welcome signs.

We drove through a large pig farm. Let's just say you know there's a decent size pig farm somewhere even a mile later.

f/4.2, 1/250, ISO 800


Are we there yet?
No.
Are we there yet?
No.
Are we there YET?
Still no.

f/4, 1/500, ISO 400, +0.3EV


I wish I had some ways of transferring photos from my camera onto my computer instantly. My technical skills have not caught up yet with the blogging world. But taking photos through car windows does take some skills, especially when I was moving at 75 miles per hour.

More stories on my trip later, for now I am just glad I am not sitting in a car.

f/4.5, 1/1600, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It