Saturday, April 28, 2012

Track and Field

Friday night I had planned on going to Bluegrass Food Truck Blast to taste some local street cuisine. Instead, I somehow spent my Friday night at a middle school track and field meet.

f/5.6, 1/500, ISO 400


f/5.6, 1/400, ISO 800


If you are looking for motivation to start running, this was the place to be.

f/5, 1/800, ISO 800


Every 12 and 13 year-olds on the field clutched their teeth and was ready to race. They had that look of determination on their faces. Their friends and parents cheered on as they cross the finish line. This was true sportsmanship.

f/5, 1/800, ISO 800

It sounds like I was at the Olympics tryout. Watching these kids running with all their might made me want to run more. Even though I missed the food truck event (I hope there will be another one soon!), I was happy with my stadium food and cheering on the kids.



f/5, 1/500, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It