Thursday, December 22, 2011

Madison

Last December I moved out of my apartment in Madison, Wisconsin and moved down to Lexington to start another chapter of my life. A year later, I revisited Madison. Even though at the end of my six years stay I was ready to move on to a new place, sometimes I still miss the city. Madison was where I went from living in dorms to in an apartment by myself, it was where I met Jake and where we had our first date, where I adopted Lola, and where I had my first job.

f/9, 1/320, ISO 400


In Madison, I had lunch at my favorite pizza joint.

f/9, 1/100, ISO 1600

I went to the Wisconsin Statee Capital.

f/8, 1/320, ISO 1600


I passed by Lola and my first home together.

f/10, 1/320, ISO 400

I miss the biking trails and beautiful lakes, but going back to Madison made me realize that it was a good decision to leave the city. I was ready to move on start something fresh. I love where I am right now in life.

f/8, 1/1000, ISO 1600




p.s. I apologize for the poor/ weird photo quality because I don't have my computer with to edit the pictures. I will update again when I am back.

1 comment:

  1. I have some of the same feelings about Madison...great place!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It