Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunset in the Fields

I have been staying at my future-in-laws' house in southeast Wisconsin country side. Before meeting Jake, I did not know what silo was and I thought the red barn off the driveway was their house. What a city girl I was. As I spend more time in the country, I begin to appreciate the nature and openness. On Christmas Eve, Lola and I took a walkabout around the fields at sunset.


f/8, 1/250, ISO 400



f/5, 1/400, ISO 400



f/5, 1/640, ISO 400


Everything outside is brown, tan, maroon, and dark brown. The weather has been around freezing everyday, but I still enjoy the nature. Lola loves chasing the little critters and rolling around in poop.

f/6.3, 1/320, ISO 400


When we were driving up north, the land got flatter and flatter, until we were on one straight interstate that took us all the way to Wisconsin. That's the Midwest, flat, endless field, farms, haystacks, and cows. Don't call me a city girl anymore, because I love everything about the Midwest.


f/9, 1/100, ISO 400


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It